Djana O'Brien CPPM, MAIPM
Djana loves working with clients due to her strengths in communication and stakeholder engagement. She has a passion for quality control and ensuring all the square pegs go into the square holes, or what she calls “integration management.”
She has 16 years project experience within the aviation, commercial and road infrastructure construction industries, in accordance with Project Management Systems (PMS) and Project Management Office (PMO) frameworks. She enjoys planning and engaging with a diverse range of people and has been successful working on projects involving continuously changing operational environments, successfully delivering clients value for money.
Djana’s experience extends to working within Indigenous communities, engaging between traditional owner groups, legal representatives and government bodies on issues of cultural and historical importance.
Past projects undertaken by Djana have included:
- Brisbane Airport International Terminal Building Bathroom and Theming Upgrade
- Brisbane Airport International Terminal Building G20 Media Room/VIP Room Upgrade
- Brisbane Airport Domestic Terminal Building Floor Plan and Reflected Ceiling Plan Upgrade
- Traveston Crossing Dam, Gympie, Qld
- Nebo/Mindi Substation, Nebo, Qld
- New England Highway Widening and Intersection Upgrade, Toowoomba, Qld
Djana is a registered project manager Certified Practising Project Manager (CPPM), with a Bachelor of Applied Management and a Diploma of Business. She is an Associate Member of the Australian Institute of Project Management (MAIPM), a Justice of the Peace Qualified and a Member of the Queensland Justices Association, Brisbane North.